Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What can i do for my thin, fine, alful hair?

i have very thin hair its genetic as my dad has it and my nan.



i never tie my hair back as it break easily and i have "larger than normal ears" which im self consious about



people say that a bob or short hair would suit me but i really want long hair its like my life time dream (sad i no) i had my hair cut short when i was younger to try and thicken it but it didnt work.



i have tried all different types of shampoo and conditioner and all sorts of hair products but its just hopeless.



my hair is also curly underneith but kinda straight on top, i would straighton my hair but that doesnt work either as my hair is thin, i cant even curl my hair it just doesnt hold. i died my hair "plum" but it was only semi-perminant so not to damage my already alful hair.



i just dont know what to do, its the worst hair ever im so jealous of others.



what do you suggest? please dont say a bob or short style as i think i would look odd (im a 14 year old girl)



What can i do for my thin, fine, alful hair?

braid your hair before you sleep. i have very fine hair and was told by almost everybody it would never grow long, it was just like yours. then an older woman told me to braid it before i go to sleep. only use hair ties, never a rubber band. fat ones are best. i have had hair down past my waist for years now. i cut it from below my bottom last time to just below shoulders several years ago and it has already grown to my waist again. THIS WORKS. i also use aussie-mega 3-minute miracle as a regular conditioner but mostly on the ends so it stays strong but won't weigh it down. whatever anyone else tells you may be good advice, and try their ideas but this WILL make your hair be longer and more manageable.i hate to give my age but, i'm 44, and i know all about life with hair like this. Good Luck. be happy!!!!



ps- don't use lemon juice!!! it will weaken your hair and turn it uneven colors.



What can i do for my thin, fine, alful hair?

My sister has very thin hair. She had great success with Cat Walk: All Sexed Up shampoo, conditioner and mouse. It's a bit pricy but it adds incredible volume.



What can i do for my thin, fine, alful hair?

I am a 13 year old girl who has really fine thin hair that i hate. My sister has thick hair, my other sister has thin hair but it is curly so it has more volume! Whenever i try to use more products on it, it just ends up weighing it back down again! Most of the time i have my hair up because i dance five days a week so i DO have alot of breakage! I try to use a good conditioner by GARNIER Fructis BODY AND VOLUME. it works well and i also wash my hair with JON FRIEDA brilliant brunette (the volumizing one) and use a mouse my sally when my hair is wet, then i blow dry it upside down and spray : HERBAL ESSENCES body evy. I have long hair but it still looks thin. I got my hair cut short about 6 month ago now it's all evened out because i had bangs; i just got some sortof like side bangs around my face and it looks alot better. I think your(our) best bet is to keep it long. Trust me i know what it is like. I turn my head upsidedown and quickly flip my head back up but it only stays big for not long enough. Some day i dream of my hair being thicker and looking prettier without having to do anything to it but i know i am born with my own hair and there is only so much i can do to it! Everyone is beautiful in their own way. You can make it work for you. Beauty is only someone elses idea of it! Good Luck! =]



What can i do for my thin, fine, alful hair?

u should use pantene or VO5. i had the same hair u had. if u have long hair cut ur hair sholder length so it would atleast look better. after u shampoo ur hair with those shampoos blow dry ur hair and if there is a knot in ur hair leave it there until ur hair dries also u shouldnt comb ur hair too much becuz i read in science tht when a comb goes through ur scalp over and over again t becomes weak and sensitivejust comb ur hair only in the morning and in the middle of the day when u mostly need it i used to have the same kind of hair u had becuz i have exzema on my scalp and my body so i did these things and it worked also, if u put almond oil on ur hair after u shampoo, it would help alot 2. bye



What can i do for my thin, fine, alful hair?

First, get a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner. The person who said Catwalk is right, they are really good!



Then use a VERY light gel, like a spray gel to give you something to work with!



Blowdry your hair UPSIDE DOWN and with a round thermal styling brush!



If you want to add some curl, spray some root lifter or light spray gel near the roots, and pull your hair in the opposite direction (so if you want the hair to fall to the back of your head, pull forward so you can get the most volume.



Use ONLY aerosol hairspray, its made for fine hair. Spray kinds are heavier and therefore will weigh your hair down.



You don't have to have short hair just because it is fine!



You could also get a body perm to give it some volume as well, that way you have the option of blowdrying it straight, or wearing it curly to give it some body!



I'd say don't dye it too much, you don't want breakage or dryness!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server