Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why isn't my hair growing???

I used to have long hair....but i cut them short around June and July.....but is not growing long......i worried.I trim and layered my hair in September but it grows thick but not long..help pls??



Why isn't my hair growing???

That happened to me once too. If you cut your hair short enough it will stunt your growth. If I were you, I would go to the hair store.Here are some hair growth reatments I reccommend:



triple gro-tea tree oil



softee-herbal gro



almost anything else.. just experiment, you'll find the right one soon enogh.



Once, when that happened to me, my hair wouldn't grow at all! I used a hair growth treatment, and my hair grew 3 centimeters in a week.



Why isn't my hair growing???

idk...im havin the same prob. i got my hair cut in october and it hasnt changed a bit!



Why isn't my hair growing???

you could have a disease



Why isn't my hair growing???

how old r u?



Why isn't my hair growing???

my friend allways talks about how her teachers hair should of been her link by now cause her teacher cut it in like may or something but her teacher said that she called her mom and was talking about it and her teachers mom said that it was because she got her hair cut at the end of the month like on the 28 or something and her teachers mom said that she needed to make a hair appointment at the beginning of the month because something to do with the famers almanac. i dont know if this is exactly true but if that doesnt work then just get it trimmed like once a month because it is suppose to make your hair grow. and also i got my hair late august and havent got it cut since except i got my bangs trimmed and it is longer than it has ever been now. i hope this helps!



Why isn't my hair growing???

ur hair mite be growin bu u dnt notice it bkz ur lukin in the mirror all the tym expectin it 2 grow so it dnt luk lyk it is growin 2 u!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server