Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should i get my hair cut? im a guy.?

i have long hair now, about 3-4 inches, but i wanna get it short. though not buzzed on the sides, maybe like an inch all over but a little longer on the front.. could you show me pictures of what you like, and im not sure how to ask for it cause usually my haircuts are disasters.



How should i get my hair cut? im a guy.?

if you want spikes, get a blowout.



How should i get my hair cut? im a guy.?

First of all, how can I show you a picture when I know nothing about what your hair looks like now....color, texture, curly, straight, ect.



My personal preference, I love a clean cut man.



That's just me.



How should i get my hair cut? im a guy.?

Try this site:



www.makeoversolutions.com



You can download a picture of yourself and try different hair cuts, hair color, highlights, and facial hair. I just tried it myself because I need a new look. It's free for the basic package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server