Thursday, November 26, 2009

I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

sholder length?



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

It seriously depends. If the guy really likes you then he really wouldn't care. So do whatever style YOU want to. Besides, hair always grows out. If you do get it cut, and it's cute/sexy then guys would still like it, and if you leave it long and flowing then guys also like it. Just do whatever you want to, honey.



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

keeeep it lonnnnnggggg



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

Long!



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

i think that guys are all different and they have different personalities.



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

uhmm well for my experience,alot of guys like long hair...but not too long.



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

it depends on your face shape.



if you get a nice, straight, funky short cut maybe with bangs,



that would look really hot.



i honestly dont think long hair is very in right now,



cuz like, i know this may seem like a good thing,



but EVERYONE has it.



dont follow the trend, start a new one.



and remember, hair isn't the thing guys fall for.



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

long



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

I like long hair for women but I think it would depend on the man as to what length they like..



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

depends on the guy ,but hey who cares if the guy likes it long or short it,s your hair any way if the guy likes a girl or women he won,t care if it is long or short . we don,t tell them how to wear their hair. you want to get your hair cut get it cut.it,s your choice if they like it or not and if they don,t like it they can just get over it ,



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

Hey, if you go with Britney's neo-Nazi bootcamp makeover, the guys will come a-running!!!



heh heh sorry, had to paraphrase a line from "Empire Records."



But to answer your question, guys who are not shallow and superficial won't care what hairstyle you're rockin'. They'll like you for you and be attracted to the confidence you're projecting.



I want to get my hair cut. Do guys like long hair or short hair?

If you decide to cut your long hair, you can sell it at: http://hairbuyer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server