Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht sh

thick,long,black,wavy hair. not so heavy so it tends to get fluffy and frizzy easily. i dont want to straighten it...just wanna make it more manageble and heavier. should i..



cut layers?



steam my hair?



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is a miracle in a bottle. It smoothes your hair and makes it more manageable.



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

You tell me about it I have long black thick hair and it is way down to my knees. My advice to you is that you should try using the shampoo and conditioner that I use Finesse. it tames my wild mane. I can brush without tangles and once oit is managable for me I am happy Try it You may like it



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

a layered look will make it look thicker. us a flat iron or straightener whichever you want to call it, it will take the frizz out of your hair, but use something for heat before you do it so you dont give yourself split ends. you can also try a leave in conditioning treatment it might help the frizziness. have you tried drying your hair upside down? that makes it think and heavy believe me i used to have hair to my rearend and it was really stringy, so i would flip it upside down and dry it.



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

straighten it, thats what i do. then use hairspray to hold it down.



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

My best friend has think wavy hair And when she wears it wavey it looks gorgious



Okay first when you get out of the shower just pat your hair dry



Dont rub it this will make it frizzy



Then you put some mousse or gel in your hair



And let it dry naturally.



Looks gorgious everytime :]



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

well i had long thick curly hair and when i did i would put infusium 23 in it and hot 6 oil so it wouldn't get as tangled and the oil helps to keep it from getting real frizzy and I always pulled it back into a low ponytail and braided it. If I wanted to wear it down I would put a lil bit of mousse to keep the wave. I recently got my hair cut in layers the shortest layer being shoulder length but it's still pretty thick even though I had them go through it with a razor and thin it out a lil. It's easy to manage though I can throw a lil water in my hair so it curls up. Oil to keep it from being frizzy and mousse to keep the curl and it only takes me about 5 min. to do my hair everyday. I use to hate combing my hair when it was long it took forever and made my arm tired. Oh ya and use a comb instead of a brush it doesn't break your hair as much and combing makes it less frizzy then brushing too at least on my hair it does. They also have anti-frizz serum that you can buy at any store that sells hair care products actually I'm sure they have a whole line of hair products for naturally curly/wavy hair try using some of those



Good Luck I know how you feel



I have long, black, wavy hair! its thick! i need to make it less fluffy and i want it to stay.wht should i do?

Ask a salon to thin out your hair some. then use a frizz-ease type product and some mousse for hard to hold hair. I have the same hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server