Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair length - your choice?

I'm debating weather or not to get my hair cut. What do you like better: short, layered, straight hair -or- longer hair with a little bit of wave?



Hair length - your choice?

I used to wear my hair on the short side for years because I have a very petite face and I thought it was easier to care for. I have to say since I have been wearing my hair longer now, I actually find it easier in a lot of ways. Many long styles now have layers which makes styling your hair more fun. I can curl it, wear it in a messy bun, fancy pony, etc. My hair also doesn't need as frequent cutting as it did with shorter styles. Long answer to your question, I prefer long hair! Whatever you decide though, hair will always grow back.



Hair length - your choice?

layerd mid length for woman, short (real short) with a bit up front for guys :)



Hair length - your choice?

The length and style of hair that looks good depends on the person (face shape ...).



If you are not sure about what haircut to get, you can use hairstyles software and see different styles on a photo of yourself



http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



Hair length - your choice?

99% of men like women with long hair.



Hair length - your choice?

I HAVE BEEN WORKING TO GET LONG HAIR. MY HAIR IS FINE AND YET THICK AS IN HEAVY. IF YOUR HAIR IS HEAVY, LAYERS WOULD BE A GOOD THING. I AM SERIOUSLY ABOUT TO CUT MINE AS I AM HOT AND IT IS FRIGID OUTSIDE.



Hair length - your choice?

longer hair with waves....i had that but i have short layerd straight hair now and it makes me look like a 30 year old- i look VERY mature...im not allowed to get highlights so i cant go for a fun look either. longer hair with waves is very fun and you dont need highlights or expensive hair products to make it look fun.



Hair length - your choice?

Short as possible. Like a Buzz Cut. Or even clean-bald! A great look for a daring young woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server