Thursday, November 26, 2009

I m dragged to the barber every month to get hair cut. what should i do?

My mum hates long hair. So therefore she surfs the internet for very short ladies haircut. her fav website is crop for girls. the hairstyles are very short. Currently, my hair is boyish slope with short bangs and side burns. she orders me to sit on the chair while the barber prepares for my haircut. the last sunday of the month is my haircut. Sometimes, if she feels that my hair is touching neck, she would immediately bring to the barber. If my bangs are 2 inches above my eyebrow, she would immediately bring me to the hairdresser. she would cut my bangs 1 inch. then she would trim my hair all around. i look a boy. i m 9 years old.



I m dragged to the barber every month to get hair cut. what should i do?

Aw, you poor thing, have you told her how much you hate your hair that short and you feel like a boy? I don't really know what else to say since she is your mom and will pretty much do what she wants but you should have some input on your own hair. Maybe start crying in the barber's chair next time you go and say that. Good luck!



I m dragged to the barber every month to get hair cut. what should i do?

Well sweetie, your mum is just trying to do what is best for you. But have you spoken to her about how you feel about your hair? Do you take care of your own hair, or does your mom still wash, and fix it for you. Just talk to her and ask her if you take care of it and keep it nice and fixed, would she please consider letting you grow it out some, so that you would not feel like you looked like a boy, and that you would really like a new style that looks like a more of a girls' style. Good luck, and just remember that you will not be 9 forever, and when your older you can make your own decisions and choices on how to wear your hair, but until then mind your mum, and try to remind her of all the money she'll save not taking you to the baber for so many haircuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
iis web server